Due to COVID-19 we are postponing this training course. As soon as it is safe to do so we will re-arrange this camp.
If you have any questions in the meantime or would like to sign up for an indoor training package please get in touch Email Rhian
We are very sorry for any inconvenience.
Finalise your preparation for the famous Slateman and Snowman routes. Improve your fitness and technique as you take in your preparation for the coming season. The weekend will give you the opportunity to experience the beautiful Snowdonia National Park scenery. You will be accompanied throughout by experienced triathlon coaches and gain an insight and local knowledge of routes from experienced local guides.
Whats included in this training weekend.
- Two nights’ accommodation in Bryn Engan renovated farmhouse. Single en -suite rooms.
- All meals – Dinner, bed and breakfast. Packed lunches for the day.
- Pre-arrival information and communication.
- Support of level three and level two British triathlon qualified coaches and local experienced guides.
- Two full days of activities: Swimming in the lakes, riding on the roads and running along the tracks in Snowdonia National Park.
- Open water swim analysis.
- Evening presentations to include nutrition and Always Aim High event organisation.
- 25% off entry to the Slateman and Snowman
Cost – £349 to include accommodation, coaching and all meals
Friday May 8th arrive 1:30pm start at 2pm
Meet and greet: drinks & meet the crew.
2pm – ride – Slateman Classic recce (3hours)
Return 5pm – Cafe stop at end of ride (siabod) and refresh
6:00pm lake swim + wetsuit practice acclimatisation (mymbyr)
7:30pm late meal
8:30pm Tim Lloyd chat + goody bags
Saturday May 9th
8-12 am Bike route recce: snowman route
Return home, shower refuel etc
1:30- 2:30pm lake swim – in Padarn swim analysis
2:30-3:30pm snack and rest
3:30pm- 5pm Slateman classic run route recce (OR sprint run recce)
5-7pm massage (if booked 45mins ) free time (2x masseurs)
7pm – evening meal
8pm Nutritionalist talk (how to fuel training and racing properly)
9:30pm free time/ bed
Sunday 10th May – have to be out of the rooms by 10am (could arrange a later time?)
9:30am: transition practice
11am Siabod run/walk route (2.5hours-3hours)
2pm lunch, recap and review, Q&A
2:30 ish depart
If you would prefer to pay cash or an alternative way, please fill in the form below: